Making Progress L3C is producing the largest Maker Faire in Colorado and PivotGuild is again cosponsoring! This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your home-grown, homemade and DIY MAKER creativity and innovation.
Whether you are an inventor, tinkerer, a hacker, an artisan, recycler, upcycler, technologist, builder – young or old – we want to meet YOU!
There are so many ways to EXHIBIT!
- Show and Tell – Demo what you do and tell us how to do it
- Make and Take – Guide attendees through live creation so they can make something to take home
- Show and Sell – Sell your HAND-CRAFTED products and kits!
We need you (and your friends) to make this fantastic event happen. Share your talents and volunteer for one or more shifts NOW! http://makerfairenoco.com/volunteers/
This SUPER COOL NoCo Mini Maker Faire VOLUNTEER T-SHIRT!
+ One free meal if lending a hand on event day
+ One free ticket! for every 4 hours of volunteering (Limit up to 4 extra tickets)
+ After Event PARTY!
- Attend partner events, put up posters, spread the word (get free entry to cool events this FALL!)
- Deliver Maker Happiness (Customer Service onsite)
- Set up workshops and presentations to teach novice Makers
- Provide Muscule – set up and take down exhibits & signs during the week before and after the event
- Help make this a zero waste event
- Clean up
- Collect & Sell Tickets
- Check in Makers & Sponsors
- Serve as Wayfarers (Event Guides – helping people find their way during the Faire)
- Be a Kid Karegiver – leading hands-on workshops for kids, giving away prizes to kids, watching over kid safety
- Contribute your special skills, whatever they are, for the good of building the community. Tell us what you’d love to contribute.
2. HELP US SPREAD THE WORD ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FACEBOOK: NoCo Mini Maker Faire 5th October
TWITTER: NoCo Maker Faire
PINTEREST: NoCo Mini Maker Faire
3. BUY YOUR DISCOUNT TICKETS EARLY!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and if I can’t answer, I’ll find someone who can!