Ready to Register for a Growth Circle?
MENTORING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
Why go it alone?
The Growth Circle is for you…
When you’re frustrated with current circumstances or results and determined to spend time and energy on what matters most to you…
When you’ve hit the wall prioritizing and problem-solving on your own…
When you are ready to roll you sleeves up and get plans out of your head and into action!
How it works…
• Before the first session you’ll use our proprietary tools to explore where you are compared to where you want to be.
• Then, set a specific goal for the month and in weekly, 2-hour sessions, get specific input from the group on how to achieve that goal.
• Each week, in classic circle community, we will all share: progress on goal, challenges and intentions for the coming week, and helpful resources to expand your Network of Champions.
1. To jump start your development plans, solve specific problems and/or overcome a barrier to growth
2. Hold each other accountable for progress-on-goal
3. Gain peer-to-peer input and support
4. Share and plan in the safety of professional facilitation and consultation
5. Benefit from our emphasis on proven strategies and repeatable practices that have lasting value – financially and socially.
Alyson Miller and Don Greenfield, Co-Founders
PivotGuild & Venture Growth
NEXT GROWTH CIRCLES:
Venture Growth Circle:
4 Mornings, WEDNESDAYS, Starting May 6, 13, 20, 27, 2015 10am -2 pm
Personal Legacy Circle:
4 Mornings, TUESDAYS, Starting May 5, 12, 19, 26, 2015 10am – 12pm
Social Venture Circle:
4 Evenings, THURSDAYS, Starting May 7, 14, 21, 28, 2015 6pm – 8pm
Back to Growth Circle Descriptions:
WHERE: Unless otherwise noted…
East Boulder County, Lafayette, CO 80026
Reserve your spot by the month, ONLY $299 (4 weeks / 2 hours per meeting)
YOU BENEFIT FROM BEING ACCOUNTABLE, & GETTING IMMEDIATELY USEFUL STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTION FORWARD – LIKE THESE PAST PARTICIPANTS:
Kersti Frigell, launched The Gallavants, an eco-education, multi-media initiative – by creating a series of ebooks, getting them approved for sale on Amazon, designing an interactive website AND developing strategic / collaborative relationships for marketing and distribution.
Laurie Chin-Sayres changed her original business model for Labragirl into a nonprofit educational services organization and a film production firm to raise awareness and critical thinking skills about gender roles and imagery in mass media. She then developed a new marketing plan for her products and services.
When his own camping buddy, Noble the Vizsla, became ill and less tolerant of cold, Tyler Barnard, invented the NobleCamper, an ultralight, convertible sleeping bag & bed for dogs. While in the group he researched manufacturers, developed pricing and created an online store for sales to other dog-campers.
OTHER PARTICIPANTS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY…
- Redesigned business models to diversify revenue streams
- Created online advertising campaigns to drive leads and direct sales
- Launched new products and service extensions
- Revisited messaging and branding in order to reach new targets
- Developed social networks and online communities
- Negotiated collaborative and strategic relationships
- MORE! What will you do when supported in a Growth Circle?
READY BUT HAVE QUESTIONS? PREFER ONE-on-ONE MENTORING?
Contact us directly: don@PivotGuild.com 303/746-4153.